The long-term goal of Eat Smart Black Mountain's Garden Team is that every person in Black Mountain can walk or wheel to their own garden space.
Interested in volunteering?
Dr. John Wilson Community Garden (99 White Pine Drive, Black Mountain, NC)
- Tuesdays @ 9:00 a.m. (Harvesters)
- Every day on your on time once you're trained
- Weekly on Thursdays @ 2:45 (Garden Club Helpers)
- Recess Helpers - on your own time (must be approved as school volunteer, first)
- In-Class Helpers - during school hours on your own time (must be approved as school volunteer, first)
- On Your Own (Volunteer tasks located in mailbox in garden)